Cap This! TGCaps Forums / Cap This! /  

CHALLENGE

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next »  
squwanky

#1 | Posted: 2 Dec 2009 20:45

try to cap!

Dichotomy

#2 | Posted: 3 Dec 2009 03:20

you know I swear I just saw a cap of that very image earlier today as someones avatar on another site... I'll see if I can scrounge it up
GrimGhost

#3 | Posted: 3 Dec 2009 13:23

Not much to work with for captioning -- it's just a picture of a girl looking pretty, nothing is happening.
GreatSage

#4 | Posted: 3 Dec 2009 15:25

if she were looking into the mirror it would work better - it could be a magic Mirror story or the guy's just got up and seen herself for the first time kind of thing. It is a nice picture though.
Dichotomy

#5 | Posted: 3 Dec 2009 16:02

yes, the cap I read (it WAS that pic, I know it) was a 'first look at myself' kind of thing, s/he was looking over his shoulder to thank his sister for her help in getting him pretty enough to pass at teh all girls school, which was the only one who had accepted him.
custodes

#6 | Posted: 3 Dec 2009 20:35

Here ya go ;)
Kilts gone wild!
Kilts gone wild!
mignon

#7 | Posted: 3 Dec 2009 23:19

Ah, but is it a warm sporran? (OK, bad jethro tull joke:P )
Dichotomy

#8 | Posted: 3 Dec 2009 23:40

not to demand that it be moved, but don't we have an entire board on the sister site for this sort of thing?
GreatSage

#9 | Posted: 4 Dec 2009 13:44

Well Custodes, apart from the largely unreadable font in red against a Black background I believe you must also realise that attempting a 'Scottish' accent in my presence is sheer folly - - you could have asked me,. I'd have set you straight - that in no way even remotely resembles ANY Scottish Accent - it looks more like a Liverpool or Birmingham accent (and I don't mean Birmingham Alabama either LOL.
Having said that - the joke was funny :)
custodes

#10 | Posted: 4 Dec 2009 19:26

GreatSage:
I believe you must also realise that attempting a 'Scottish' accent in my presence is sheer folly

I have given into the fact that I am terrible with accents years ago, fortunately that's not a good enough reason to stop doing them. ;)
femur

Admin 

#11 | Posted: 4 Dec 2009 20:28

Moved this to the TGCaps Forum. That's where challenges like this belong. Thanks!
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#12 | Posted: 4 Dec 2009 23:13 | Edited by: lorna

I couldn't pass up the challenge of 'GrimGhost's post that it's "Not much to work with..., nothing is happening." Well, my dear, there's always something happening, the trick is to feel it, whether its in the image or not (usually the latter). HA!

Aardvark

#13 | Posted: 5 Dec 2009 20:21

Here's one:
stud_too
stud_too
Dichotomy

#14 | Posted: 6 Dec 2009 23:33

HA! I KNEW I'd seen a cap of this just earlier that day! found it again!

SRUWizard

#15 | Posted: 8 Dec 2009 17:18 | Edited by: SRUWizard

I agree with Lorna.

There's always something happening; you just have to find it.

There was just something about that look in her eyes.

Bill
Swapping Bodies Can Be Fun
Swapping Bodies Can Be Fun
Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 
Cap This! TGCaps Forums / Cap This! / CHALLENGE Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.