TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
FEEEEEEDBACK!!! TGCaps Forums / FEEEEEEDBACK!!! /  

Andi's Newest

lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#1 | Posted: 20 Oct 2011 18:10

It's so great to see more contributors here. Your new panels are equally great (can't decide on a fave).
Just a note that I had to dig to find your additions, so you might want to go back to your announcement and add a link to the newbies.
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#2 | Posted: 21 Oct 2011 00:33

Hi Andi, just had a look see at the new additions to 'Confessions'. All good but if i have to pick a favourite it would be the 'Sweet Revenge', poor guy, wanting to be a bride and having his sister torturing him. When I think of the times I borrowed my sisters clothing this wouldn't necessarily be a torture.
Helen
AndiJF

TGCapper and Moderator 

#3 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 03:40

lorna:
Just a note that I had to dig to find your additions, so you might want to go back to your announcement and add a link to the newbies.

Thank you, Lorna. I just assumed that people would look at the "end" of my collection of comics, but that was probably silly of me. I'll do as you suggest.
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#4 | Posted: 24 Oct 2011 19:29

Hi Andi, I too had to look through the pics to find your new stuff. Guess I'm just a tad slow! I like the latest two, the sad scene with the scientist trying to find a way to change his colleague and Gay Paree, a good double entendre.
Keep it up,
Helen
FEEEEEEDBACK!!! TGCaps Forums / FEEEEEEDBACK!!! / Andi's Newest Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.