TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
FEEEEEEDBACK!!! TGCaps Forums / FEEEEEEDBACK!!! /  

To Lorna Samuels

Eric

#1 | Posted: 24 Sep 2011 11:57

Remiss being so late on commenting. But anyway, thanks for all your efforts!
Bobbie44

#2 | Posted: 26 Sep 2011 23:23

Great Effort once again. Keep them coming. I am just one of many who enjoys them
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#3 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 16:40 | Edited by: Jezzi Stewart

RE: Breck Girl

Good one, Sis! I think your hero(ine)'s soon going to have a thing for "Break" Girls - two of them, to be specific - and the thing will be anger over her breaking back. Those "girls" gotta be megapounds apiece!

This could inspire a comeback hit for Billie Rae Cyrus when she gets back from his trip to Thailand : "Achie Breakie Tits"
Dsldawg

#4 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 21:53

Great stuff as always. Thanks!
bearcat

#5 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 18:56

Love your stuff.
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#6 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 17:06 | Edited by: lorna

As expressed here many times before, I am honored and humbled by all the great feedback about my contributions. I very much enjoy putting TG caps on toons and other art, and appreciate Femur allowing me to post the results here.

However, I have recently been and will continue to be on hiatus from recapping, in order to concentrate on some stories that I've been trying to write for a long time. I have a limited amount of time to devote to this devilish 'hobby' of mine, so I've decided to focus my creative energies on writing for a while I don't know how long this will last, but in the meantime I will continue to collect fodder for recaps for when I'm ready to return.
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#7 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 17:23 | Edited by: Jezzi Stewart

I Like your stories, too, sis, so I'm O.K. with that. (not that you need my O.K.) Maybe you writing will inspire me to start writing again, just like your caps provide inspiration for my Vaingirls covers. When you post a story would you post here where you have done so?

Just don't stay away TOO long!

Hugs, Jez
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#8 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 23:08 | Edited by: lorna

Jezzi Stewart:
When you post a story would you post here where you have done so?

Absolutely, my dear GGF, I'll put info here, shoulda noted that above. But you can be sure they'll be on FM or BigCloset (maybe both).
FEEEEEEDBACK!!! TGCaps Forums / FEEEEEEDBACK!!! / To Lorna Samuels Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.