TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
FEEEEEEDBACK!!! TGCaps Forums / FEEEEEEDBACK!!! /  

To Jezzi on Vaingirls

Eric

#1 | Posted: 24 Sep 2011 11:54

I've been very remiss about commenting. Sorry. First let me say I find your work consisting amusing & thank you for it, but my interest is body swaps & TFs. This has resulted inmy not cmmmenting more. But I do want to thank you. Also, especial thanks for your ocvcasional body swaps or TF.

OLD BEFORE MY TIME is classic & one of my all time favorites.
Your most rent posting has threee that I greatly enoued - especially the The Foiled Fiancee', which I thought was a powerful story. I also loved Top Billing & Brided and Wifed!

All the best
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#2 | Posted: 24 Sep 2011 15:01

Thanks Eric
"The Foiled Fiancee" is an out and out BS story. The other two I deliberately didn't specify how the guys became feminine so that a BS was an option. In my own thinking, in Top Billing the bride and groom went to Vaingirls, while I intended Brided and wifed to be a BS story.

Do the Vaingirls work magic? I'm not saying. Mostly they've carried beauty science way beyond anyone else. They've never directly changed a guy all the way to the chromosomes, although they have referred clients to Bikini Beach or SRU so they know magic's out there.

TF ??
Eric

#3 | Posted: 24 Sep 2011 17:33

Thanks for the funny answer & the comments.

Bye the way how did Vain girls get a licence? snicker
Eric

#4 | Posted: 13 Oct 2011 09:04

Some more comments. first much of your work is really funny. But as usual my tastes run to swaps or that said here;s some comments on your latest. PS Thanks!

BOY SCOT BABE, LOL OUCH! clever
NEW OUTFIT, LOL! but do I see a happy bride & groom in the future.
Man in the mirror, Very interesting, good use of cover. What did happen ?
WHAT DREAMS MAY COME, good story
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#5 | Posted: 14 Oct 2011 18:39

Oh, Babe, you keep doing it again and again! Lovely and delicious, as always.

I really hope that we'll be joined soon by some other contributors so this menu gets a few more offerings.
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#6 | Posted: 19 Oct 2011 20:06

Hi Jezzi, I was just browsing through your newest contributions and had to comment on 'Boys are sooo easy!'. It's great, it almost reminds me of a time when I was in my second year at school, I wasn't the most well behaved and the teachers idea of punishment was to make any unruly boy sit with the girls. Of course I hated this, but only because I wasn't dressed as they were.
Cheers
Helen
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#7 | Posted: 24 Oct 2011 19:38

Helllo, Nursie! Is great. Speaking as a nurse who. when I started to train. was disheartened to discover the traditional uniforms had all but been replaced by slacks and polo shirts this is a great reminder of what might have been.
Helen
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#8 | Posted: 26 Oct 2011 17:17 | Edited by: Helen Buckley

OK dammit, me again, I had to write when I saw the latest group I enjoyed them all.
If Young Guns had used this episode in Billy Bonney's life the equal could have been really interesting
"Funeral Confessions OR "Yes, "Deere", good mix with all the panels, you're right, tey can be difficult to meld together. As for the parents they did "atractor" in the end.
I do agree with our comments re covers like this one, 'Mister Miss identified', the drawings are so very well drawn, the girls are beautifully clothed but every curve is shown, sort of a 'subtle sensuality, do you know the name of the artist?
There must be something in the air as 4F seems to around. For the Boys Janet's "Proposal" and my Service Your Country could go hand in hand, which is a pretty thought.
I could write all day but I do have an appointment with a dentist, what a pleasure!!
cheers.
Helen
Eric

#9 | Posted: 3 Nov 2011 09:00

Let my apologize for not posting earlier, First I was out of town & then I caught some virus & the plane ride made it worse. I just started feeling like a homan being - though some I know might say that's always been a stretch! Anyway thanks as usual for the postings = specially the 1387 which you did for me.

As a thank you for all your hard work I will make a shot of writing a short story on 1406 , til death do you part. One favor though I am dying to know if the elegant and beautiful new 'Susan' married Mark in my favorite of yours "Old Before my Time"?

My comments on my favorites

ON THE OUTS, LOL! terrible pun!
1387, WOW! long & Happy Life powerful & ironic! I love not only BS body the trickstered tricked stories!
Too Late, LOL! Ouch
1389, LOL!
1393,, LOL Mule yet!
1394, LOL Great twist!
1396, nice irony
1397, LOL beware the demon weed!
1404, LOL! gift horse, her needed to look!
1495, weirdly funny
1406, WOW! What a story, till death do you part
1408, OUCh funny
1409, LOL! Vry good story. I agree being in between is worse.
1410, OUC h funny & original
Amanda Hawkins

#10 | Posted: 4 Nov 2011 02:54

Great stuff, Jezzi!

#1401: Loved the implied back-story of the father knowing about the son's dressing, but his new wife is totally unaware. The family dynamics must be fascinating! (Nice hair too.)

#1409: Nice work on the sequence of panels. I've always enjoyed the Archie-style comic TG twists.

#1411: I hadn't thought of it this way before, but probably true. Of course, for me (and most of us) the opposite is true: it's passable all the way, and dibs on the best wig!

Amanda
Amanda Hawkins

#11 | Posted: 9 Nov 2011 18:25

Nice work on the latest set, Jezzi. Particularly on #1419 and your "four truths" of TG fiction. I was thinking exactly the same thing as I read the cover; poor naive bastards, thinking that becoming more girly was the way out! Of course, I'm thoroughly tired of reading (skimming, actually) stories like that, but I have no problem seeing them lampooned. :-)

Amanda
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#12 | Posted: 29 Nov 2011 17:13

I'm enjoying going through your latest additions Jezzi, Dresstined for Gurlhood 1413 looks like a High Tea I'd love to attend. 'Staying in the Pink' and 'Desperate Measures OR She's no Greta Garbo!' are my highlights among a varied batch, keep up the great work,
cheers,
Helen.
Amanda Hawkins

#13 | Posted: 1 Dec 2011 03:25

Jezzi, you can title this batch your "Classic TG" update.

#1423: A perfectly executed version of a classic TG concept.

#1426: "Soulwalker" is an interesting idea, nicely done. It begs the question, though: maybe ALL men are really women at heart. Which would mean that us TG types are just more in tune with our true selves than most guys. Interesting!

#1428: Now there's a truely classic TG idea. Very well done.

#1434: Too true. And nice hair.

#1436: The fake costume party--yet another classic idea! Love it.

#1440: Yes, very confusing. Mission accomplished. :-)

Amanda
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#14 | Posted: 1 Dec 2011 17:40 | Edited by: Helen Buckley

I have to agree with Amanda, definitely classic
Helen
FEEEEEEDBACK!!! TGCaps Forums / FEEEEEEDBACK!!! / To Jezzi on Vaingirls Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.