TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
FEEEEEEDBACK!!! TGCaps Forums / FEEEEEEDBACK!!! /  

Jezzi update

Mavra

#1 | Posted: 16 May 2011 01:42

As I told Lorna, I'm guilty of not visiting this site as much as TGcomics, but I always enjoy your caps. The latest are very fun. Thanks for contributing.
AndiJF

TGCapper and Moderator 

#2 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 06:30

Another fine set, Jezzi. I especially liked "The Fourth Son" (that is really a dress), and Boys Who Make Passes.
AndiJF

TGCapper and Moderator 

#3 | Posted: 13 Jun 2011 20:49

More fine Vaingirls re-caps from Jezzi. I particularly liked "Debt Dolls" (1268).

But... In 1264, if you're going with setting the cap in the UK, "auto club" is an out of place Americanism. Brits call the "AA" or "RAC".
suedenim

TGCapper and Moderator 

#4 | Posted: 13 Jun 2011 21:21

I particularly love 1264, "Breakdown BreakOUT". They look like such a fun couple!

Love the idea of the "Faux Filly" too!
Amanda Hawkins

#5 | Posted: 14 Jun 2011 02:46

Nice work, Jezzi.

I like the layout of panels in #1263, but I did find the text a bit confusing on first-read.
Very good layout, graphics and storyline in "The Imaginary Boy".
Nice story in "The Curse..." (#1270). Of course, anyone who does girlhood that nicely, then claims it was 'just' for a Halloween party... Well, for them, I spell denial t-r-a-n-n-y. The family knows best!

Amanda
Beastv

#6 | Posted: 19 Jun 2011 09:12

Jezzi!

Would you get in touch with me at bdub2m@gmail.com? I got your comment on one of my stories on fictionmania and traced you here. Had a HELLUVA job contacting you - or the people here - but there again, I was always worthless at this kinda thing!

Really enjoyed this page and woudl like to link to it on my blog
beastv.blogspot. com
either that or get you to contribute.

Write me!

Hugs

Bea
Amanda Hawkins

#7 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 03:05

Nice work on the latest update, Jezzi.

#1272: "Femmington Manor doesn't tolerate males" -- yikes, now there's a mind-blowing thought!
#1273 is good, but really: Frillette? (Sorry, that name just tweaks my yuk meter.)
#1278: Excellent cover! I love how you used the real photo. (PS. It's "your" not "you're".)
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#8 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 15:13

Thanks Amanda

I agree about "Frillette", but that was the point; I picked the yukkiest ulrafemme name I could think of to go with the "What's in a Name" article. Can you imagine the poor boy having to beg to be called that? - exactly, YUK!

"You're" has been changed to "your"
AnnabelleRaven

TGCapper 

#9 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 21:16

Loved the shout out on 1280 Jezzi :) Keep on keeping on!
suedenim

TGCapper and Moderator 

#10 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 23:10

I love #1271, and imagine that Peter will probably keep his new look after the honeymoon... which raises the question, who'll be the first to get a new hairstyle to avoid looking like identical twins, Peter or his sister? (Yes, this is the sort of thing I obsess about in my stories, which probably also explains why I have dozen of readers....)
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#11 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 20:17 | Edited by: Helen Buckley

Vaingirls 1299 'Casket Case' Oh so creepy, love it, Vaingirls 1298, 'Never Boring' they're all good.
well done.
Helen
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#12 | Posted: 14 Aug 2011 19:59

'The Reluctant Cinderella', good one, great choice of expression too. What's a 'Snockered little bitch'? Love and Heartbreak' actually brought to mind my early outings, not for the same reason mind. 'Lost and Found' The Tommy Sands Story! Oh dear, I remember him.
Great set as always,
Helen
FEEEEEEDBACK!!! TGCaps Forums / FEEEEEEDBACK!!! / Jezzi update Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.