TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
FEEEEEEDBACK!!! TGCaps Forums / FEEEEEEDBACK!!! /  

Steves New Look: Vaingirls 804

Maria Ski

#1 | Posted: 16 Mar 2010 07:42

I absolutly loved this.
The cover plus story really brought a smile to my face.
I'd been feeling down and now I'm cheered up.

Thanks Jezzi
Tristra

#2 | Posted: 16 Mar 2010 12:50

Nice work.
Was wondering where it was going.
Love the punch line of the "pink lining"
I have to wonder if that is another hypnotic suggestion or how he really feels.
But as already covered just because I wonder does not mean I expect an answer.
In this case the open ending is good. it allows the reader to fit the story to there fantasy.
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#3 | Posted: 16 Mar 2010 16:02

Thanks, Maria.

Tristra,
By having Steve exclaim, "She did it!", I was trying to convey that Steve knew that Frannie was going to try to hypnofemme him and had thought she couldn't do it. By the pink lining comment, I was trying to show that Steve, while annoyed at being wrong, was used to this kind of thing (as were their friends, given their reaction to girly Steve was good natured laughter and nothing vindictive) and my take is that he and Frannie have a pretty good sibling relationship with pranking each other as part of it, and that both are good sports. I don't see Steve as really TG, but I think come Friday "Stephanie" and Mary will be doing each others hair and nails at the slumber party. :-)

Note that though years have passed since issue 713 and her career has changed, Miss Tress has not lost her inclination to encourage feminization. She's probably a pretty good teacher.
GrimGhost

#4 | Posted: 16 Mar 2010 17:40

Jezzi, I loved it. And it's so clever -- it's one thing to recap one cover, but a five-page story? Wow! Did you do any photoshopping of the Archie art, or was it just recapping?
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#5 | Posted: 16 Mar 2010 20:54

GG,
The art worked as it existed. I didn't really need to change, rearrange or add to any of the artwork . all I changed other than the title and some of the text was to put larger speech or thought balloons over some of the existing ones and add new speech or thought balloons where necessary. As George, "Hannibal Smith" Peppard of the A-Team used to say, "I love it when a plan comes together!"
4RoyalParkers

#6 | Posted: 17 Mar 2010 01:24

Yeah, I liked it! It's amusing, and hot, when a boy is the last to realize what's going on.
Tristra

#7 | Posted: 17 Mar 2010 12:12

Jezzi Stewart:
By having Steve exclaim, "She did it!", I was trying to convey that Steve knew that Frannie was going to try to hypnofemme him and had thought she couldn't do it.

I got that, but it made me think. she did more than that. He was praising her before he found out so maybe she did more and it didn't all break at once. or maybe there at the end was a trigger word for another effect.
Still it doesn't really matter, I don't need to know, that's just what I saw.
Jezzi Stewart:
I don't see Steve as really TG, but I think come Friday "Stephanie" and Mary will be doing each others hair and nails at the slumber party.

More suggestion?
FEEEEEEDBACK!!! TGCaps Forums / FEEEEEEDBACK!!! / Steves New Look: Vaingirls 804 Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.