TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
Modified Covers TGCaps Forums / Modified Covers /  

T-Girl Love Pictorial

AndiJF

TGCapper and Moderator 

#1 | Posted: 28 Nov 2008 02:00

I thought I'd try a minimal modification approach to this one. I know it's a bit sudsy, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
It's called shooting yourself in the foot, Jenny.
It's called shooting yourself in the foot, Jenny.
Lesli

#2 | Posted: 28 Nov 2008 05:29

Awwwwww...!

- Lesli
j_tgirl

#3 | Posted: 28 Nov 2008 05:44

That is cold! But he seems to have made his mind up. Very sweet Andi.

Great job on the title text as well, blends very well!

/J
sehlat

#4 | Posted: 28 Nov 2008 13:31

Excellent work. One story = one panel, and yes, the happy ending is implied. *sniff* Beautiful!
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#5 | Posted: 28 Nov 2008 20:14

I used this same cover for Vaingirls #205 and went for just the opposite of Andi - Just a minimum "Mother, how could you!" in the balloon, but maximum text: a dialog between father and mother. Happy ending? Up to you :-)
Happy ending?
Happy ending?
rampat28

#6 | Posted: 31 Dec 2008 15:19

I'm new to the site but was wondering, where could I find this comic story?I'd love to read/see it.
GreatSage

#7 | Posted: 1 Jan 2009 00:22

I don't think it is a real story Rampat28, most of these are recaps - that is they have photoshopped new captions and speech balloons onto existing non TG comics and images, however sometimes a writer will be inspired by one of these recapped covers and will write a story based on it - there is an entire section of this site (or is it over on TGcaps now?) devoted to stories inspired by covers.
TheDeeMan

#8 | Posted: 1 Jan 2009 11:24

I guess just the fact that it was thought to be "real" says it all Great job. :)

Dee

G.A.A.K: Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures. It's like The Goonies meets The Invaders from Mars.
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/gaak/serie s.php
GreatSage

#9 | Posted: 1 Jan 2009 11:52

Well I too _Wish_ more of these recaps were from real stories, most of them are awesome.
Modified Covers TGCaps Forums / Modified Covers / T-Girl Love Pictorial Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.