Is anyone out there still reading? I've been thinking about starting the next story from the 1970 Annual
, but can't make up my mind on whether to do:
- "All-Out T-Girl Action!" - another "Jet Dream Classic" type story.
- "Ting's Un-Possible Tales" - a redone "X the Unknown" story as a "What If" type thing about "What If the T-Girls all lived in Europe and got turned into girls during WWII?"
- "Petite Flies Solo!" - As suggested by the title, a solo Petite story (recasting the lead of the "Girl from UNCLE" comic.)
- "Fashion Fun With Cookie" - more It's Cookie! comedy antics.
- "Harmony's First Week As a T-Girl" - the most ambitious notion, about how Harmony learned to accept being a girl. The pages would be pieced together from "Diana Prince, Wonder Woman" material, but would take a lot of restructuring to make them fit this story.
- Or maybe just another "Jill Trent, She-Sir Science Sleuth" story, as I've kinda fallen in love with that character.
Any of these look appealing?
I'm starting to wonder if, in general, I'm just writing this stuff for an audience of Me, and whether the "Goofy Silver and Golden Age stories with a TG twist" is too nichey even by niche standards. I wonder if the people who would otherwise enjoy the weird pastiches of old comics tropes get turned off by the TG content... and the TG enthusiasts basically aren't interested unless the TG elements are highlighted more
, and more explicit in content.