Who will she choose?
Who will she choose?
Why must it be her?
Why must it be her?
SoCalSecrets
TGCapper 

#2 | Posted: 20 Oct 2007 21:23 | Edited by: SoCalSecrets

I enjoyed all three of these, BobH.

I thought that "What will they think?" looked familiar. It turns out you also posted it to one of the no recap threads. I think that it works either way. With a tag like "Would they call this The WRONG KIND OF LOVE?", I wonder what the actual story is like. [The GCD says the cover art is by John Rosenberger.]

"Who will she choose?" is a nice clean recap of the original in which you only changed one word.

I had looked at recapping Heart Throbs #139 myself. Seeing the cover again, I finally figured out what was bugging me about the cover--the neck of the 'guitar' has too many frets, and the body is too small. The body is closer to the size of the vihuela used in Mariachi music (compare the light colored 'guitar' in the middle with the regular-sized Spanish Guitar on the far right in the picture at the top of this webpage). It's also about the same size as a baritone ukelele or a Venezuelan quatro.
Modified Covers TGCaps Forums / Modified Covers / Degrees of Change Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.