TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
Cap This! TGCaps Forums / Cap This! /  

Sometimes you just find stuff...

Page  Page 2 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3  Next »  
breen7

#16 | Posted: 27 Nov 2009 23:45

Love the one on the left too TeaGan :) This speaks for me and itself...

alysshart

#17 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 09:37

It has been a while since I've had a go at re-capping images.

Hope you like them
Without a Clue
Without a Clue
Period of Adjustment
Period of Adjustment
Tristra

#18 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 17:46

both interesting and original.

Not over played, to hammy, or forced transformations by "loved ones" so I think they are great.

However be warned Femur has scared off other caption artists that wanted to use photos stating something to the effect:
We only take Comic captions here (even though that is not in the title)
and do not accept photo Manip Captions or comics (Unless Femur does them or they came from before the Vietnam war.)
I find it hypocritical,

So things as they are I felt you should be warned.

I think there great and would love to see more but as I am being a positive influence this will probably be shot down.
alysshart

#19 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 00:58

Yeah, I wasn't quite sure about what the rules were here, so I made sure to only use the images provided in this thread.
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#20 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 03:05

** This site is not meant to be for photo caps. If you want to do it on a regular basis, please start a blog or form a group elsewhere. This is meant for the sharing of an occasional cap or two. And any photomanips of a TG variety. **

Femur posted this in 2007, before all the changes that occured in 2009. It seems ambiguous anyway. The first two sentences seem to be contradicted by the last one. I can't imagine any photo caps posted here that would not be of a TG variety.

The message I got was that Femur doesn't want this site to be taken over by photo caps, not that photos can't be used at all.

My Vaingirls covers are mostly modified comic/book/magazine covers with a balance of advertisements, fashion plates, cartoons, and photos for the rest. I always give as much info about my original as I can specifically so that if others have a different idea from mine they can find it and use it.
Tristra

#21 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 12:38 | Edited by: Tristra

Jezzi Stewart:
** This site is not meant to be for photo caps. If you want to do it on a regular basis, please start a blog or form a group elsewhere. This is meant for the sharing of an occasional cap or two. And any photomanips of a TG variety. **

Jezzi, that "Quote" would mean by its letter you and the other providers of this site break that rule with your waves of posts. it has no weight except to keep out new artists.

"Not meant for photo caps" is pretty specific.
Femur has run people off in recent history after they posted only three and offered to post more.
they wanted to post on more than the forum and be let in as you are.

and this quote says NOTHING about giving credit, but I think it's great that you do.

The fact is Femur has a set of rules in place where he will not allow ANYTHING in unless he wants it, that is part of the reason this place is dead, and why TG Comics will be equally as dead in time if he is not careful.

I want new stuff to see, new life and new shared inspiration.
Do you think the caps above are good?
I do.
I think they have just as much a right here as your stuff, But to be accepted here as a Caption artist has about the same chance as a snowball in hell.

With the way things are now it's all subject to interpretation,
so many will not post because they fear they will not be accepted
and those that do keep getting shot down so they are not accepted.
we will circle back to this again and again till something solid is stated to the contrary. but for now there is an insurmountable wall.
there is no community here, only a few accepted artists, and a hand full of voyeurs.
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#22 | Posted: 10 Apr 2012 18:35

Allyshart,
I thought both your caps were fresh and original, and I liked the fact that both were G rated both graphically and textually. Also that one was a photo and the other not - balance. Don't be discouraged. I'd say, keep posting similar material. Tristra is right; if Femur doesn't like it, she'll let you know. Till then ...
alysshart

#23 | Posted: 10 Apr 2012 22:38

Here are two more.
Ted is very pleased with the results
Ted is very pleased with the results
Bob was already in character before the call
Bob was already in character before the call
alysshart

#24 | Posted: 11 Apr 2012 21:35

These are just some story ideas I've had rattling around in my head for some time.
Next time...
Next time...
First impressions do count
First impressions do count
alysshart

#25 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 22:48

This has been a great creative writing exercise. Some pictures, the story pretty much writes itself. Others require a bit more thought and plotting.

Enjoy
Mike knows best
Mike knows best
When cross-dressing meets cosplay
When cross-dressing meets cosplay
alysshart

#26 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 22:49 | Edited by: alysshart

whoops, double post. I tried to share an image that was too big.
alysshart

#27 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 23:16 | Edited by: alysshart

sorry, my bad, another double post
alysshart

#28 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 10:20

This story got so big, I had to divide it into three parts.
Double life, Part 1
Double life, Part 1
Double life, Part 2
Double life, Part 2
Double life, Part 3
Double life, Part 3
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#29 | Posted: 14 Apr 2012 02:13

I want a sequel to "Audry"! Good job.
alysshart

#30 | Posted: 14 Apr 2012 04:52

Thanks Jezzi

Actually I am looking at ways to flesh out the Audrey story a bit more. There was so much more I wanted to put in.
Page  Page 2 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3  Next » 
Cap This! TGCaps Forums / Cap This! / Sometimes you just find stuff... Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.