TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
FEEEEEEDBACK!!! TGCaps Forums / FEEEEEEDBACK!!! /  

The Jezzie fanthread!

Page  Page 2 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3  Next »  
AndiJF

TGCapper and Moderator 

#16 | Posted: 19 Aug 2011 20:59

A fine new collection, Jezzi. I especially liked:

1317 "The Confessions Of A She-male Secretary". I like the art-style of that cover, and yes, I think you have the outfit just right.

1314 "Escape From Girl School". This makes excellent use of the original cover. But what was the original artist thinking? Pride And Prejudice was published in 1813 and is set in the very early 19th century, long before hairstyles and fashions like those on the cover came in.

1318 "Politician To Pole Dancer". Another excellent use of the original cover. I think the "mob speak" is fine personally (I've done something similar myself). Pole-dancing seems a bit anachronistic though. I'd have gone for "Financier To Fan-Dancer" myself.
Cooper2

#17 | Posted: 22 Aug 2011 08:40

I wanted to post a thanks and awesome. I am amazed at the consisently quality work you two produce. Escape from girls school told the whole story-- the boys get out only to find they can never escape! I also really liked the one where two guys had been cursed to dress, speak and act like women but had to choose whether one got to become a real woman or the other got to return to acting like himself.

Anyway, great, great stuff that isn't just trashy, which is so wonderful and too rare in the TF/TG world.
AndiJF

TGCapper and Moderator 

#18 | Posted: 26 Aug 2011 18:14

More great stuff, Jezzi! I especially like:

1321: "Post-High School Confidential!". Great use of cover!

1325: "Just An Ordinary Day In TG Fiction Land": I so wish I'd found that cover first. I'd have made it a sequel to this one of mine, though I'd have had to change the hair-colour of the girl on the sofa...
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#19 | Posted: 27 Aug 2011 00:22

Luv 1321, the gurl's expression is priceless.
Amanda Hawkins

#20 | Posted: 27 Aug 2011 17:41

Great work, as per usual, Jezzi. I think we've come to expect this of you, so most of us take you for granted. That's the price of greatness, I'm afraid!

#1325: Nice. Poking fun is fun, and TG fiction is often so predictable that it's thoroughly deserved.
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#21 | Posted: 6 Sep 2011 17:05

Fun new stuff, Dawlin'! Fave is 1333 "Truth or Dare"
Amanda Hawkins

#22 | Posted: 9 Sep 2011 17:11

Solid work, as usual, Jezzi. My fav was #1332. Wedding dresses are indeed special. Now if only dear old Mom has a nice long wig that goes with it...
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#23 | Posted: 16 Sep 2011 22:57

aha! #1348 is a marvel...simple, fun, and so so perfect. Rhyming will never be the same!
Amanda Hawkins

#24 | Posted: 19 Sep 2011 04:53

#1344: Great idea and a nice effect, especially the way the moving clouds add to the atmosphere.

#1348: Very unique! I got a giggle!

#1350: Classic. Nicely done. (And nice hair...)
suedenim

TGCapper and Moderator 

#25 | Posted: 21 Sep 2011 09:26

I especially love 1351. Not only a creative (and nearly seamless!) use of the source material, it'd make a great story!
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#26 | Posted: 21 Sep 2011 14:09

Thanks Lorna, Amanda and sue.
Amanda Hawkins

#27 | Posted: 25 Sep 2011 05:16

Nice work, Jezzi. I got a good chuckle from #1358. Great line: "This is 'God only knows what'."

One quibble in #1359: the salutation at the end of the letter is a bit confusing. It sounds like the 'Joan' at the end is referring to the tearful former-man in the picture, and not the original inhabitant of that body. I know that's how it's written in real letters, but there the intention is clear because the name appears on its own line. The confusion here is because the name is on the same line as the "I love you" phrase. The solution would be to have the woman reading the letter say something like this:
"...I love you." And it's signed 'Joan'. What a strange letter...etc, etc.
Sorry to go on about such a minor thing; I'm just trying to get my point across clearly.

See, the fact that I 'quibble' so infrequently is a good thing--it means I have very little to quibble about!

Amanda
Amanda Hawkins

#28 | Posted: 3 Oct 2011 17:06

More great work, Jezzi. Heaven knows where you find the time!

#1361: Love it! Amazing, isn't it, how often revenge features in TG fantasies.

#1362: Nice. Wouldn't it be cool if subliminal learning was really that effective?
Amanda Hawkins

#29 | Posted: 13 Oct 2011 04:50

Nice work, Jezzi.

#1371: One of your funniest covers yet!

#1372: Great pic. I like what you did to the "special effect" by adding the ghostly dude. (Also, your blonde is waaay hotter than Bill's.)

#1374: Hmmm, I'm missing something here. I assume that Margo is supposed to be the former Martin?
Amanda Hawkins

#30 | Posted: 19 Oct 2011 04:22

My fav was #1390. The expressions on the two women fit perfectly.
Page  Page 2 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3  Next » 
FEEEEEEDBACK!!! TGCaps Forums / FEEEEEEDBACK!!! / The Jezzie fanthread! Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.