TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
The Ones TGCaps Forums / The Ones /  

Who Would You Want To Be? [TGCaps Thread]

Page  Page 11 of 12:  « Previous  1  ...  9  10  11  12  Next »  
nakedfunn

#151 | Posted: 2 Aug 2016 12:19

Haven't been here in years.

lorna:
you can't get any more iconic than Marilyn who was their First CF, and their selections were consistently wonderful. So sad it's gone (but never forgotten).

Oh, such fond memories of that exact Marilyn Monroe photo. I remember that was the first pages I saw when entering puberty, and stealing a commemorative copy of my dad's hidden playboy collection. That is still the most beautiful pin-up ever.
foobar

#152 | Posted: 14 Aug 2016 09:47

My goodness! I forgot about this thread. So wonderful. Wish we would have more like it.
THman1990

#153 | Posted: 12 Oct 2017 15:33 | Edited by: THman1990

I'd love to be Cassandra Peterson but mostly when she's playing Elvira. She's VERY beautiful even all these years and who wouldn't want to be Elvira? :D

breen7

#154 | Posted: 15 Nov 2017 02:28

Hi all my sisters here You got that right THman...always loved dreaming about being Elvira I remember when I first felt the woman in me, I used to watch that show in the winter and always go to sleep in black granny panties and black panty hose or black tights...ahh those were the days For me I just feel like the woman in me is like Vida Guerra, I always love to look at this picture and dream about being her in a far off world where a big strong man like Christian Boeving would make me his and literally live happily ever after. Of course making a baby together too
Felicity Afternoon :D
Felicity Afternoon :D
ShouldBeBeverly

#155 | Posted: 1 Jan 2019 22:00 | Edited by: ShouldBeBeverly

Was once friends with two sisters named Brenda and Becky, and I fantasized about being transformed into their younger sister. If it had came true, my female name Beverly would have fit right in. And based on their looks always thought as their sister I would have looked a bit like Maura Tierney. A girl next door look I wanted to have.

ShouldBeBeverly

#156 | Posted: 2 Jan 2019 15:35 | Edited by: ShouldBeBeverly

Actress Jayne Brook, another next door girl look I would love to have had.

ShouldBeBeverly

#157 | Posted: 3 Jan 2019 13:25 | Edited by: ShouldBeBeverly

And Molly Parker

bobbylee

#158 | Posted: 19 Jan 2019 16:27

Gillian Anderson,xfiles era or gates McFadden,stng era

breen7

#159 | Posted: 8 May 2019 11:02

Hello sisters, been a while since I"ve been on this thread but I love the additions, all awesome ladies! Jennifer Lopez has always been one of my favorites. I even bought a Leotard like the one in this picture and it's soooo comfortable to sleep in
A nice stretch :)
A nice stretch :)
TeaGan

#160 | Posted: 16 Aug 2019 02:57 | Edited by: TeaGan

It's hard to believe that this thread is almost 10 years old. And it's been six years since I last posted a pic. I am so happy that this thread is still up and running. As I have gotten older the desire to be a woman of color is stronger then ever. And at the top of my list of beautiful, ebony, women would have to be none other than Neish Michelle. OMG !!! She is perfection in my book.

breen7

#161 | Posted: 18 Aug 2019 21:54

TeaGan
Yes I can't believe it either TeaGan! I started this on the other page and I love how it's grown. We all see and express the woman in us. And both of those women are beautiful and natural. Fine choices sister! As a believer in reincarnation, I have no doubt that the women we see ourselves as in this life will be the women we will be in the next life. And of course the woman in me has a lot of J Lo in it
A part of the woman in me, long live J Lo :)
A part of the woman in me, long live J Lo :)
TeaGan

#162 | Posted: 30 Sep 2019 18:00

breen7
Hey beautiful! I had no idea that you created another thread similar to this one. What is it called? I haven't been able to find it.
breen7

#163 | Posted: 2 Oct 2019 21:09

TeaGan
Hi gorgeous! I meant that I started this on TG Comics. But when Femur put my thread from there over here, I'm glad to continue it
TeaGan

#164 | Posted: 5 Oct 2019 03:42

breen7
Thanks for clearing that up for me, my dear.
breen7

#165 | Posted: 2 Dec 2019 20:56

Waves my sisters! I had another feminine dream last night and saw myself in a woman's body like Leeann Tweeden! I cried when I woke up, never wanted to leave that dream...
Nice workout ;)
Nice workout ;)
Page  Page 11 of 12:  « Previous  1  ...  9  10  11  12  Next » 
The Ones TGCaps Forums / The Ones / Who Would You Want To Be? [TGCaps Thread] Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.