TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
Photo Caps and Manips TGCaps Forums / Photo Caps and Manips /  

"tgcomics.com Members' Remedial School"??38 at a time

Page  Page 2 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »  
Great Sage

#16 | Posted: 19 Feb 2009 09:55

She has the nicest face and hair colour, the others are too angular and fake looking, she could do with being a cup or two bigger though. :)
Lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#17 | Posted: 19 Feb 2009 18:45

Ok, I'm picky, but I think "models" are terminally anorexic! They need a bit MORE, me thinks. HEEHEE HOHO HAHA, (she clamors to find some 'lush' beach babes)
This is probably from a FM authors' cruise!
This is probably from a FM authors' cruise!
I like blonde/pink
I like blonde/pink
blonde/pink again!
blonde/pink again!
tylo

#18 | Posted: 19 Feb 2009 19:02

Author's "cruise?" Obviously they'll be forced to dress like that all the time from now on

...So those three photos above might as well be a group of authors (or tgcomics.com members) on their way to/from a fancy restaurant.
tylo

#19 | Posted: 19 Feb 2009 21:30

Lorna,

Like I'm saying, here you are on your lunchbreak after returning from the cruise. You never expected to flash back to your "cruise" identity and attire (let alone be trapped in it)! What are you going to do?
lunchbreak
lunchbreak
custodes

#20 | Posted: 19 Feb 2009 21:33

tylo:
What are you going to do?

----

I would suggest joining the WNBA, you look almost 7 feet tall there :P
tylo

#21 | Posted: 19 Feb 2009 21:35

(Okay, imagine there's a box or a curb or something. Come on...photoshopping somebody else's image isn't always easy :) )
Great Sage

#22 | Posted: 19 Feb 2009 23:09

Is this before or after Lorna does a little victory jiggle dance? While thinking "Hot babe at last - wooot!!!"
Lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#23 | Posted: 20 Feb 2009 00:52

Victory jiggle/dance....dang right!

Great Sage

#24 | Posted: 20 Feb 2009 11:23

I could watch it for hours Lorna - very nice. LOL
Great Sage

#25 | Posted: 21 Feb 2009 11:37

If I am right - this is basically a work of fiction in which we pretend there is this place which kidnaps TG fiction fans and authors and transforms them into hot school girls - at least it probably is fiction, because if it isn't..........sign me up please, pretty please go on pleeeeeeeeeeeeease. LOL
Tristra

#26 | Posted: 22 Feb 2009 13:54 | Edited by: Tristra

I don't think there is any thing that says you can't.
If it is alright with all the others here Give it a shot.
This is all in fun. enjoy your self.
Just remember this is an on going fiction. just follow the rules set before you.
Great Sage

#27 | Posted: 22 Feb 2009 14:04

Yes - a punishment school where you are punished by being transformed into a beautiful young woman and 'forced' to have lesbian sex.....wait, am I missing the point here? this is punishment?!!!
Johanna M

#28 | Posted: 22 Feb 2009 14:34

Hey, they'r all to skinny so I'm not in the picture ;)
Johanna M

#29 | Posted: 22 Feb 2009 14:59

Maybe this girl then......

Great Sage

#30 | Posted: 22 Feb 2009 18:02

Yes, she is certainly looking like a *Very* Healthy Scandinavian girl - good call!
Page  Page 2 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 
Photo Caps and Manips TGCaps Forums / Photo Caps and Manips / "tgcomics.com Members' Remedial School"??38 at a time Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.