TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
Rules of the Forum TGCaps Forums / Rules of the Forum /  

Temporary Shutdown

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2  
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#16 | Posted: 4 Jul 2013 18:05

Yes all, patience is a virtue and we're all most definitely being exceedingly virtuous!
Tobe Adame
TGCapper 

#17 | Posted: 6 Jul 2013 09:35

No worries! I'm just happily adding to my stash of caps. Technology is a fickle bitch, for sure!
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#18 | Posted: 11 Jul 2013 01:04

Hi Femur, no worries, we can wait. Take as long as you need, better to get it right the first time than rush it and have some problems,
Helen
xxx

femur:
I'm going to keep trying, but at this point it looks like when TGCaps comes back, it's going to be a little different than what it was before.

Please continue to be patient. Thanks

BAben

#19 | Posted: 12 Jul 2013 19:14

Thanks for all the hard work you're doing femur! I know you said a good time longer but could you give an estimate? Can't wait for it to be up and running!
femur

Admin 

#20 | Posted: 16 Jul 2013 20:32

Just wanted to give folks an update. I had started to get the revamp in relatively good shape, but then hit a major snag. The Zenphoto theme I planned to use is not going to be supported in the future, and it seems insane to roll out the revamp with a "dead" theme, so need to pick another one. The problem is there aren't many zenphoto themes that meet the site requirements (and look any good). I think we're wed to Zenphoto for now... but we'll see...

So please continue to be patient. Sorry!
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#21 | Posted: 30 Jul 2013 09:36

The forum seems to be self--destructing now. Is anyone else having font problems?
rphael

#22 | Posted: 10 Nov 2013 23:29

anything new?
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#23 | Posted: 11 Nov 2013 03:13 | Edited by: lorna

Work is progressing slowly but relaunch is on the horizon. Femur will be announcing the launch date very soon.
rphael

#24 | Posted: 13 Nov 2013 21:24

joannd010

#25 | Posted: 16 Nov 2013 01:55

does this mean all purchased stories & the free comics are off line until further notice ??????
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#26 | Posted: 16 Nov 2013 03:58 | Edited by: lorna

joannd010:
does this mean all purchased stories & the free comics are off line until further notice ??????

NO, it's TGCaps that's the subject of this thread, NOT TGComics. There were no purchased items in TGCaps, but this forum (which has been it's only active page) will be down for 1-2 days before the relaunch so it can be fully migrated (with images) to the new site. (You''ll know it's only days away when that happens.)

Femur will announce all relevant changes and the relaunch date both here and on the TGComics forum when it's close.
BAben

#27 | Posted: 12 Dec 2013 19:08

Keep working hard femur! We really appreciate it!
Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
Rules of the Forum TGCaps Forums / Rules of the Forum / Temporary Shutdown Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.