TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
Photo Comics TGCaps Forums / Photo Comics /  

Fem Object Transformations- for a change!

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2  
dockman
Anonymous 

#16 | Posted: 5 Aug 2007 15:21

can some one help me to sigh on my e mail and my password saposably dont match
dockman
Anonymous 

#17 | Posted: 5 Aug 2007 15:25

ok let me explane when i tryed using a brand new user nam and a new password i put in my e mail address and it kicked it back saying that the e mail on file does not match the password on file so what am i sapose to do i have had the same e mail for years now
dockman
Anonymous 

#18 | Posted: 5 Aug 2007 15:29

ok but what if i want an account or want to join with no hassels what can i do or who do i contact
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#19 | Posted: 19 Aug 2007 01:43

WOW! Really creative, and really quite horrifying - sent chills down my spine, particularly the the lipstick one - that would be a slow death, as the lipstick was used, his sight would go first, then his hearing smell, taste and speech - of course a little of his brain would be erased each time too sort of like total paralysis combined with Alzheimers. These had about the same effect on me as Poe's "The Cask of Amontillado"
Squidonhead

#20 | Posted: 22 Aug 2007 16:07

Wow Jezzi!
What a great complement- comparing LadyMissFlowers work to POE???
She will be totally flattered beyond belief!

Thank you so much!
Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
Photo Comics TGCaps Forums / Photo Comics / Fem Object Transformations- for a change! Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.