#91 | Posted: 27 Jul 2012 21:49

more on the way.
catwoman with costume
catwoman with costume
the jester
the jester
Dread

#92 | Posted: 28 Jul 2012 01:29

Sorry for the confusion. I said that my computer was done for good, and I meant it. I'm borrowing my brothers to work on my stories. I saved them before the computer broke; all I lost was the second part of the joke of the day story. Unfortunately I have to give it back tomorrow, but as soon as I get it back I will post part two. I posted the art today for my lack of posts.

I hope they hold you guys over until then. And again sorry for this, I wish I could get a new computer right now but I can't. Thanks for the wait
Dread

#93 | Posted: 8 Jun 2015 19:20

Hello ladies and gents, I would like to update you guys. I shall be posting a new part soon. I am truly sorry that has taken so long for a new posting but you know life, sometimes its a pain in the butt. Thank you
Tsubasa8

#94 | Posted: 27 Jul 2015 18:53

ooooh looking forward to it dread
Dread

#95 | Posted: 11 Sep 2015 13:16

I know a while ago I said I would post the next part soon and nothing happened. Well life took a bad turn for me. A few weeks after that last post my sister who is 8 mounts pregnant for the record was sitting in the living room with a friend watching a Bond movie marathon and out of the ceiling comes a bullet. Yea a freaking bullet. To give you all a better idea as to how close it was to hitting my younger sister let me tell you this.

At the time she was staying with me and my mother. She had a bed set up in the living room as there was no other room. When she's not sleeping she sits on the lower left hand corner on her bed. And guess where the bullet landed.

She's okay; she was up and in the kitchen when it happened.

A few weeks later my mother lost her job and we couldn't keep on the rent. Her boss was an ass hole and had it out for her. My brother got into a wreck on his bike and it was totaled. He's Okay, just a few burses which is good as he was not wearing his helmet or jacket. The funning think is that he wears them every other time he went out and noting. He wasting even going that fast and is was a short trip.

Not long later he got the bike fixed enough to sell it to help pay our rent and just as he does this and gets the money we get evicted.

Just before the wreck out apartment complex got a new manager and made some changes and she's the one that kicked us out. Our old one was very kind and she would have understood what happen and that we were good for it.

So my sister moved out and is now staying with her boyfriend the father of the baby and me and my mother had to move in with my brother and his wife and two kids. It was not that bad as they lived right new door to us. But we had to hide our selves so we all could stay.

I had to sleep on a busted air bed in the living room. And things only get worse from there.

The new manager stared making changes to the complex. Like making us pay for water and changing the rent. It was moth to moth but she was making us pay for a dame whole year. Another thing was our dogs. She told us we couldn't have them anymore expressly bit bulls. She afraid of them and thinks that they are all just vises animals and will attack anyone.

Yea well we have three and they are just too dame loveable. My nice is three years old and I've seen her poke our pit in the eye and she just stood there and bilked. And we found her on the street.

We had all had enough, so we found a "nice" house for rent and we packed up and moved in.

It was a long and hot day but we got most of our things moved. We waited a few days and we went back for the rest of our things and you know what we found? A new notice saying that we have been absent for seven days and that our things will to be thrown out.

Yea well there are two things wrong with this: One we were gone for five days: and two when she wrote this note she wrote the date then this took place. She posted that notice after we were gone for two days.

Any way we are out of that hellhole and we are getting settled in out new home.

I just wanted to let you know why you haven't heard from me in awhile and this is why.

I hope I can post more soon. I just need to edit the thing.

Hears to life returning to the middle ground at least.

Oh one last thing our internet cut out on us and we were all out for over a week and only just got it fixed.
Tsubasa8

#96 | Posted: 8 Oct 2015 18:09

I'm sorry to hear you've had such a bad time Dread. I really hope things get better for you.
Page  Page 7 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Fan Art and Artists TGCaps Forums / Fan Art and Artists / Batman beyond :The return of Catwoman Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.