Fan Art and Artists TGCaps Forums / Fan Art and Artists /  

Batman beyond :The return of Catwoman

Page  Page 6 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »  
Tristra

#76 | Posted: 8 Apr 2012 18:05

I to look forward to future updates.
Dread

#77 | Posted: 22 Apr 2012 00:54

So It shouldn't be long before I can post new stuff, so don't worry about that. What I want to talk about was something I said in the previous post. Before I said I was going through and doing some corrections with the story which is true. Before I continue with that I just want to check with you guys and see if you like the changes.

The following takes place right after Terry excepts that he's now Selene.

Sitting in his office Anthony's attention is drawn to his wall computer by a small silent alarm. As he walks up to it an image of a female wireframe body appears on the left side of the screen.

"What's this?" Anthony asks himself.

He then looks at the right side and sees a digital image of a brain with several light blue areas.

"How interesting." Again Anthony says to himself.

A smile slowly appears on his face as tiny bits of dark blue begin appearing in the brain.

"So my dear Selene, it begins." He says as he continues watching.

Let me know what you think.
Tristra

#78 | Posted: 22 Apr 2012 01:18

I'll look it over in tomorrow, don't have the time right now.
Tristra

#79 | Posted: 26 Apr 2012 13:06

I copied your story into notepad, I'm going to go back over it after I get a few things done today.
I'm working on a story for another person, and working on my own and I kinda have to take a break in between because all three are completely different moods and I don't want crosstalk in my chaotic head. early on there are some misused words I'm going got fix while I'm at it and I'll send you the edited piece when I'm done.
it's mostly spell check giving you chick when you clearly mean check and other such spell check blunders.
I won't change your story anymore than absolutely necessary and it will still be up to you whether you use the edited copy.
Dread

#80 | Posted: 2 May 2012 15:09

Thank's I look froward to reading it.
Tristra

#81 | Posted: 2 May 2012 18:41

Life has kinda gotten into the red line again and I may have to deal with some serious stuff, My contribution to this project and others is going to have to be put on hold, I'm just to stressed to apply the focus you deserve at this time.

If you would please pray that I find a job soon so I do not end up homeless I would greatly appreciate it.
Dread

#82 | Posted: 2 May 2012 19:49

You and me broth.
Dread

#83 | Posted: 13 May 2012 00:10

Do to some computer proplems I can not finsh the story for a while. I will let you all know when I'm back at work. I'm sorry.
Tsubasa8

#84 | Posted: 15 May 2012 08:06

Quite alright Dread, I look forward to your return. Also hope Trista is doing ok.
Dread

#85 | Posted: 28 Jun 2012 01:03

Just wanted to inform you all that I'm hard at work on new art work for the story. The new catwoman suit' gear 'and new characters. I'm also not the only one working on new art for my story so keep an eye out for that. Unfortunately the bad news is I still can't post the next part of the story or any of the story's I wanted to anytime soon.
Dread

#86 | Posted: 30 Jun 2012 12:06

I said that someone was doing some art for my story and here it is.

http://darkoshen.deviantart.com/#/d55jnnx
Tsubasa8

#87 | Posted: 1 Jul 2012 03:10

Ah I just saw this on deviantart, very kewl!
Dread

#88 | Posted: 1 Jul 2012 22:47

Good news! I got my computer up and running again so I'm back to work on the story. Most likely though, before you see the next part of the story you will see one of the other little stories I wrote before the computer problem.
Tsubasa8

#89 | Posted: 2 Jul 2012 04:14

Neato!
Dread

#90 | Posted: 27 Jul 2012 21:47

I said I was working on new art. This is my Catwoman from an upcoming scene in the story, the other is a new charter named Jester. He will pop up some time or another.
Page  Page 6 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next » 
Fan Art and Artists TGCaps Forums / Fan Art and Artists / Batman beyond :The return of Catwoman Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.