Unexpected Sensations?

Page  Page 64 of 69:  « Previous  1  ...  63  64  65  ...  69  Next »  
rphael

#946 | Posted: 25 Aug 2011 22:31

saite = site
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#947 | Posted: 28 Aug 2011 18:05

For anyone who is interested in contacting rphael, I tried via that e-mail address but it bounced back.
Helen
Chalkerfan

#948 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 01:21

Nice couple of caps Hels :-)
rphael

#949 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 13:02

I'm currently having problems accessing my account and see what more emaill problem
I might create another account in the meantime I'll be out for awhile and on translation once heard of a tool that makes the google translation of enseridos protests in pictures but I can not get more informations good day or night to thank everyone there someone comments if my translation is good because when I have difficulty translating a key
GrimGhost

#950 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 20:05

Helen, I liked the "old-time" captions. Quick, someone console the "little girl" with some curry and chips!
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#951 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 17:08

Thanks Chalkie, GG :-) "Aye, tis the best way lad. Feed thyself oop"!

By the way, to everyone I shall be away for a few weeks, on holidays!! Yay!!! Heading off to the U.S. New York, Memphis, "Memphis?" I hear you say. Uh huh, uh huh! Visiting Gracelands, Duh! Beale Street, (Double Duh!) and the Gibson Guitar factory. My return luggage could be quite full.
Then to San Francisco were I'll either 'leave my heart' or 'wear some flowers you know were'. Sorry, pre holiday hysteria!
Then Canada for literally a flying visit to catch up with another grandson! They are just falling out of the woodwork,
Anyway, take care everyone and I shall see you when I return!
Luv,
Helen
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#952 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 19:08

Just can't help myself, was going through my pages tudying up before going away whan I saw this and it brought to mind all the scary dreams I had when I saw a tele series called The World Of Gurney Slade', I think it was called that, ecccuse the spelong!
At thened this guy gets turned into a ventriliquists dummy, I had nightmares fir ages afterwards and still get the creeps when I se a movie were the hero gets transformed. Which of course makes perfect sense that I would see one photo and post it with that theme in mind!
See youin a couple of weeks.
Cheers,
Helen

GrimGhost

#953 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 19:42

Ooh, creepy!

When you're on vacation in the USA, watch out for hurricanes, muggers, and Republicans.
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#954 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 23:39 | Edited by: Helen Buckley

It is creepy, isn't it? I got the shivers doing it. As for hurricaines and muggers, I hear the New York's finest have sorted the muggers, the hurricanes fizzle out there, not sure about Memphis or San Fran though.
I was going to say the only thing that'll worry me is the republicans but I wouldn't want to offend any republicans here! So I won't. See you in a couple of weeks,
cheers,
Helen.
Chalkerfan

#955 | Posted: 3 Sep 2011 08:44

Nasty cap Helen.
Top marks :-)
Remember, in the US avoid anyone who even looks like a British holidaymaker.
rphael

#956 | Posted: 4 Sep 2011 11:22

came back as is everyone?
it seems that my old old email the private
problem and has made ​​a new rpfael2@hotmail.com
wanted to use another mail server with more to
laziness
helen like your last post recently
I found another legend about a transformation en dolls
I find this topic very interesting if
comenten like this oh and my english
because I am using a translator
rphael

#957 | Posted: 9 Sep 2011 14:58

hi
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#958 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 22:27

Hi everyone, just dropped in to say hello ad drop off a couple of caps. Hope you're all well,
cheers,
Helen

GrimGhost

#959 | Posted: 28 Sep 2011 00:29

All are funny!

In my part of the USA (the Southwest), "curry and chips" becomes "chips and salsa."
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#960 | Posted: 28 Sep 2011 01:40

Hi GG, Thanks for the comments, I'll have to remember that.The southwest, does that include Memphis? Please excuse my ignorance?
Helen
Page  Page 64 of 69:  « Previous  1  ...  63  64  65  ...  69  Next » 
Modified Panels TGCaps Forums / Modified Panels / Unexpected Sensations? Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.