Helen
helen_buckley

#77 | Posted: 26 Jun 2008 22:41

last two (again) **LOL**
Helen

AndiJF

TGCapper and Moderator 

#78 | Posted: 26 Jun 2008 23:28

Another good set, Helen. I especially like the Crossdressed Dreams cover about getting in to a Beatles concert. It's a clever idea, and I wish I'd thought of it.

BTW, if you post the wrong version, notice a spelling mistake etc. it is not necessary to post a new message with a whole new version of attached image. Just use the Delete Attachment # link under the image to remove the offending file, then click on the Edit link for your message, followed by Upload File(s) from the Edit page. You can then re-upload your pic to replace the old version.
helen_buckley

#79 | Posted: 27 Jun 2008 02:42

Hi AndiJF,
thank you for observations. I find that's the one thing I feel I'm missing here. I'd like some comments, constructive of course, to give me some idea as to how my ideas are going. But there don't seem to be a lot!
Still I can convince myself if there are few I could be doing something right???

[i]Another good set, Helen. I especially like the Crossdressed Dreams cover about getting in to a Beatles concert. It's a clever idea, and I wish I'd thought of it.

I read a few years ago about a 12 year old who wanted to get into a cinema but was too young. So he came up with the idea of dressing as a girl and got in. True story by the way, his pic was in the paper, looked cute too.
I fancy though though that this was a pretty good excuse for him to indulge in a new and enjoyable past time, good for him.

BTW, if you post the wrong version, notice a spelling mistake etc. it is not necessary to post a new message with a whole new version of attached image. Just use the Delete Attachment # link under the image to remove the offending file, then click on the Edit link for your message, followed by Upload File(s) from the Edit page. You can then re-upload your pic to replace the old version.[/i]

Thanks also for that advice, I always know it's hard to be your own proof reader and mistakes slip by. I eventually reread mine later, much later then find the errors. I'm one of those pedantic sods who reads articles and stuff and spots glaring, to me, typo mistakes. :)
Thanks for the comments,
Helen
helen_buckley

#80 | Posted: 2 Jul 2008 02:08

Here are some I have been playing with
Helen

helen_buckley

#81 | Posted: 2 Jul 2008 02:11

Couple more,
cheers,
Helen

helen_buckley

#82 | Posted: 3 Jul 2008 03:10

Here are a few more,
Helen

helen_buckley

#83 | Posted: 3 Jul 2008 03:14

Some more Trans Dreams,
Helen

helen_buckley

#84 | Posted: 3 Jul 2008 03:16 | Edited by: helen_buckley

Two More.

helen_buckley

#85 | Posted: 3 Jul 2008 03:18

Here's the last one for the day, I just enjoy the television programme so much, the guys are a hoot,
Helen

helen_buckley

#86 | Posted: 24 Aug 2008 22:18

Four others I have fiddled with,
Helen

helen_buckley

#87 | Posted: 31 Aug 2008 22:10

Last one for the day, hope you like, would love to hear from anyone with any comments or advice,
Helen

Eric

#88 | Posted: 1 Sep 2008 10:58

WOW~ ! powerful story. I reeally like where the wrong person is changde back or someone has to assume another life.
StrongWill

#89 | Posted: 4 Sep 2008 09:00

Miss Buckley,
I have just finished going through the vast compendium of comics and captions that you created. They are twisted, erotically charged and portray a warped sense of all that is decent and proper in relationships between a man and, most appropriately, a woman.

I love them!!! You have one deliciously skewed sense of humor sister. There's a deliciously twisted brain behind the red hair flashing smile and bright eyes. Keep up the good work.

Your fan
Will
helen_buckley

#90 | Posted: 7 Sep 2008 19:59

Hi, I have been going through the cap sites trying to figure what makes peoples taste buds tick. Of course this is probably impossible and one should just do what one likes and hopefully the efforts are enjoyed.
But I did try one that seemed to fit. Short and sweet.
Helen

Page  Page 6 of 69:  « Previous  1  ...  5  6  7  ...  68  69  Next » 
Modified Panels TGCaps Forums / Modified Panels / Unexpected Sensations? Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.