TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
Modified Panels TGCaps Forums / Modified Panels /  

Color Added

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#46 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 03:24 | Edited by: lorna

Nice coloring and fun caps. "It's for a Reason" tops those most recent 6.
katyk

#47 | Posted: 12 Dec 2014 00:33

Hi All,

Things seem to be kinda slow here in the Forum, so I managed to make some time to get three (hopefully, as I had trouble getting one to upload 5 weeks ago) more of my specials out to y'all.

...I hope you get a kick out of them....
Executive Privileges
Executive Privileges
Pass The Test
Pass The Test
Proper Etiquette
Proper Etiquette
katyk

#48 | Posted: 18 Dec 2014 00:23

Hi All,

Found a little time to upload a couple more for ya. The first is one I just finished (So little time, it took me almost two weeks!) and the others are from my personal archives. All are in my 'Color Added' files.

Hope ya enjoy them almost as much as I enjoy creating...!
katyk

#49 | Posted: 18 Dec 2014 00:31

Hi All!

I found a little time to upload a few more for ya! The first is one I just finished (So little time, it took almost two weeks to complete!) and the others are from my personal archives.

Hope y'all enjoy them as much as I did creating them...!
Thoughts Count
Thoughts Count
What's In The Shower Gel?
What's In The Shower Gel?
Only The Lid
Only The Lid
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#50 | Posted: 18 Dec 2014 12:07

GREAT batch! I especially liked "proper etiquette" About time the T-girl comes out on top. - "thoughts count" and "Only the Lid" both very original, not the same old same old
katyk

#51 | Posted: 19 Dec 2014 00:48

Thanks Jezzi! Coming from you that's a great compliment. (Just doin' sumthin' I loves ta do!)
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#52 | Posted: 19 Dec 2014 17:34

Me, too
katyk

#53 | Posted: 7 Jan 2015 00:29

Hi, y'all...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here's hoping everybody survived the festivities and as a mini (though slightly late) celebration, here's a couple more from my archives....
AC is still out!
AC is still out!
Just wait a second....
Just wait a second....
You'll end up replacing me!
You'll end up replacing me!
Sapphiretg

#54 | Posted: 12 Jan 2015 13:08

These colorized cartoons are Great!

Can you give us some pointers on HOW you did them, software, techniques', and other hints, so we can also add to this collection?

Thanks!
katyk

#55 | Posted: 13 Jan 2015 02:34 | Edited by: katyk

Hi, Sapphiretg!

Thanx for the compliment! As for my methods, I'm using mainly an old, fairly simple program that came free with a printer I bought some years ago...iPhoto Plus. If the original is small (very distinct pixilization), I copy and paste to Print Artist Platinum on an 8 1/2 x 11 page format, often adding the caption, then back to iPhoto, where I clean up the 'toon and carefully build the color almost all by hand like normal artwork, in varied grades of transparancy to make the shading and let some of the original work show through. ...It's a pretty time consuming method, but I like the results and love producing them. (Finally, I crop down the finished work to print for my hard copy album and also reduce the size of a duplicate to fit the TGCaps format.)

As a note, there are a couple in this category that I only made color changes - like haircolor (I love red) - and you will probally see the fact noted on the bottom of the 'toon.

Luv to see how yours come out,
KatyK

PS: If you do submit some, open your own page so people will know right away whose work it is - that's how I started 'Color Added'.
Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 
Modified Panels TGCaps Forums / Modified Panels / Color Added Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.