TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
Modified Panels TGCaps Forums / Modified Panels /  

Hi

Page  Page 10 of 17:  « Previous  1  ...  9  10  11  ...  16  17  Next »  
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#136 | Posted: 12 May 2011 19:59 | Edited by: Helen Buckley

Silly me, I just tried to add another cap to that letter but all I did was replace one cap for another. Oh dear I must be having a blonde day. I'll put it here instead. I did want to mention that as you may notice I normally don't do the story line sort of cap. Usually prefering to add a couple of word or thought balloons. The toon was so small that it would have been very cramped and messy. So I decided to try a story for a change. I hope you like it,
Have a lovely weekend everyone,
Helen

Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#137 | Posted: 14 May 2011 09:30

Liked "Rookies" and "Why are you still in drag" - the "Bunnies" pic has so much potential, could be used many more times!
Hugs, Jezzi
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#138 | Posted: 15 May 2011 21:00

Hi Jezzi, you're right,it certainly could.
Helen

Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#139 | Posted: 17 May 2011 21:38

Here's one that intrigued me,
Helen

Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#140 | Posted: 18 May 2011 23:06 | Edited by: Jezzi Stewart

RE: Top hat & tails, see my take, VG1228

The Twins mystery, alternate text: "Damnit, George what was so all-fired important that you had to take my new white dress and redhead wig. I have a date Vladimir in two hours! I have a good mind to grab your new pink chiffon and blonde "Rachael" wig.
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#141 | Posted: 19 May 2011 20:42

Hi everyone, I hope your wekend is going to be a good one,
Helen

Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#142 | Posted: 29 May 2011 20:39

Hi Seudenim, I finally got off my derriere and located the scrip you mentioned and shall be trying it out.
Thanks again for your critique always appreciated,
Helen

suedenim:
Blambot has a bunch of good free fonts. "Digital Strip" is my mainstay for dialogue balloons, but my requirements are a little different (i.e., doing entire stories and simulating the look of real-life comics closely.)

Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#143 | Posted: 30 May 2011 20:37

Here are a couple I played with this morning,
Helen

Eric

#144 | Posted: 31 May 2011 07:43

I relly loved the TWIN MYSTERY! One of your best. Great use of cover & I would love to read the story!
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#145 | Posted: 31 May 2011 23:14 | Edited by: lorna

"Fountain of Youth' is great. Any idea where we can find some of that liquid? I don't even care if my wife doesn't understand.
Helen: Why don't you setup your own contribution section in Mod Graphics and post your work there? There's already a lot of good stuff of yours here in the Forum to fill it with.
AndiJF

TGCapper and Moderator 

#146 | Posted: 2 Jun 2011 23:45

The captioned pic of the two (I am guessing) Japanese maids is clever. Who know a pair of wire-framed spectacles could be so revealing.
Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#147 | Posted: 6 Jun 2011 19:41

Eric Lorna and Andi, hi! Thanks for the comments, if I had the elixer i would make a fortune and dose it out. Lorna, I never thought of that. I'll send you a private mail,
cheers,
Helen

Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#148 | Posted: 7 Jun 2011 01:00 | Edited by: Helen Buckley

Hi, I just found this pic and it set me off on a train of thought. I read many years ago how the French President could be a bit of a rogue in his day, the lady in the hat had a strong jaw which suggested a slight maleness about 'her'. And of course thinking of the French made me think of the most famous Non-French/Frenchman of them all.
I did the translation using Bable Fish so please forgive me if it is bad,
cheers
Helen

Helen Buckley
TGCapper 

#149 | Posted: 7 Jun 2011 01:06

Here is the English translation!
Helen

TRUST ME MR PRESIDENT MITTERAND, IF YOU WISH TO AVOID THE PRESS THIS IS THE BEST WAY, BESIDES YOU DO HAVE NICE LEGS.

THANK YOU. BUT ARE YOU SURE THIS DISGUISE IS FOOLPROOF
INSPECTOR CLOUSEAU?

BUT OF COURSE, I GOT IT FROM MR BALLS SHOP!
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#150 | Posted: 7 Jun 2011 16:37

Line added to "keyhole" pic:

Benny, now becoming Bunny: (thinking) Damn, I hope my sister and her friends are out there; I left enough clues. If I work this right, act humiliated and embarrassed enough, maybe They'll buy me girlie stuff. It's hard to build a wardrobe when one hasn't a job!
Page  Page 10 of 17:  « Previous  1  ...  9  10  11  ...  16  17  Next » 
Modified Panels TGCaps Forums / Modified Panels / Hi Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.