TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
Modified Covers TGCaps Forums / Modified Covers /  

Vaingirls Comics back at The Forum

Page  Page 12 of 14:  « Previous  1  ...  11  12  13  14  Next »  
edauber

#166 | Posted: 19 Jun 2013 00:03

Delinquent Desires is an interesting notion for a story, macho convicted criminals given the choice between a long jail sentence in their male form or a much shorter sentence served (on parole) as an attractive female.
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#167 | Posted: 21 Jun 2013 18:15 | Edited by: Jezzi Stewart

Here's 1911-1915!

1911 - Some Like It TG

Original: First Love comics, #14

"Well, nobody's perfect" from Osgood to Jerry as Daphne about "her" being a man is the last line of the movie "Some Like it Hot", directed and co-written by the famous Billy Wilder.

1912 - How Low Can You Bimbo?

Original: First Kiss comics, #3

We've said it before, we'll say it again, "Don't mess with the cheerleaders!" ... or whoever the alpha females of the school are ... or of anywhere ... Oh. Hell, don't mess with females, PERIOD!

1913 - Cassandra

Original: No info given. My guess is that this is a paperback book cover or magazine story illustration.

Cassandra was cursed by Apollo to be able to predict the future but never to be believed. In 1900, in order to get him out of New York politics, Boss of the NY legislature Tom Platt engineered the nomination of then governor Theodore Roosevelt as William McKinley's vice-president. The only one who objected was Senator Mark Hanna who is said to have stated, "Doesn't anyone realize there's only one life between THAT DAMNED COWBOY and the presidency!" (Roosevelt had actually been a cowboy). In spite of this semi-prediction, TR was nominated and he and McKinley were elected. On September 14, 1901, just short of six months into his second term, McKinley died from an assassin's bullet and That Damned Cowboy did become president of the United states.

1914 - Gone, But Definitely NOT Forgotten

Original: Paperback book cover, "Rendezvous In Black" by Cornell Woolrich, Pocket Books #570

He to She: A study in paint and silicon on flesh!

1915 - Bully Boy Busted!

Original: No info given. This looks like a photo taken for an ad in Vogue or Vanity Fair.

Maidun is spelled with a "U" to indicate that Bunnie has been changed into a she-male, not a female. She still has Ben's "equipment", though much smaller and sexually nonfunctional, as a reminder of who/what "she" once was.
Some Like It TG
Some Like It TG
How Low Can You Bimbo?
How Low Can You Bimbo?
Cassandra
Cassandra
Gone, But Definitely NOT Forgotten
Gone, But Definitely NOT Forgotten
Bully Boy Busted!
Bully Boy Busted!
lorna

Queen of TGCaps 

#168 | Posted: 21 Jun 2013 18:37

I like "Gone but Definitely Not Forgotten". Reminds me of film 'The Skin I Live In'.
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#169 | Posted: 1 Jul 2013 07:28

And here's 1916-1920. I will post 1901-1920 on the main site when it is once more with us.

1916 - Plane Jane

Original: Diary Secrets comics, #18

Although I never flew enfemme, I remember the excitement of the first time Jezzi rode the train and the thrill when I realized ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNUSUAL WAS HAPPENING! - No sneers, shocked looks, lynch mobs. Everybody was treating me just as they would if I were a real female woman. In fact, a little girl with a coloring book sat down next to me and proceeded to show me her latest effort. Her mom, in the seat across from me, just smiled at me.

1917 - Unrequited

Original: Girls' Romances comics, #143

The heartbreak that occurs when you change your life completely because of someone and that someone rejects you

1918 - Ill Suited?

Original: No info given. My guess is it's an illustration for a story in a magazine. late 1950's perhaps?

Classic TGfiction!

1919 - On "Her" Honor

Original: Romantic Adventures comics, #44

Don't make promises you don't intend to keep.

1920 - Friendly Betrayal

Original: Classics Illustrated comics, #59, "Wuthering Heights"

With friends like these ...
Plane Jane
Plane Jane
Unrequited
Unrequited
Ill Suited?
Ill Suited?
On "Her" Honor
On "Her" Honor
Friendly Betrayal
Friendly Betrayal
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#170 | Posted: 8 Jul 2013 13:15

Here's 1921-1925!

1921 - Sleeping Beauty And The Beasts

Original: Heart Throbes comics, #76

Body language and expressions inspired this one: The blonde, reluctance, the guy, satisfaction, The redhead, sleeping serenity - he has no idea what's been done to him.

1922 - Booby ... Prize?

Original: Photo, no information given

The only possible solution for a desperate mother with a wayward son. ... Well, it is in TGfiction Land.

1923 - World Woman

Original: Amazing Stories magazine, June, 1948

In Science fiction books, magazines, and films, how many planets have been refered to as "Planet X"? Is it such a stretch to add another "X"?

1924 - Carrier

Original: Burning Romances comics, #1

Should the CDC be made aware of this?

1925 - Unintended Starlet

Original: Hedy Of Hollywood (Hedy De Vine) comics, #37

Personal experience inspired this one of the few films I've been in, the major roles have been me enfemme.
Sleeping Beauty And The Beasts
Sleeping Beauty And The Beasts
Booby...  Prize?
Booby... Prize?
World Woman
World Woman
Carrier
Carrier
Unintended Starlet
Unintended Starlet
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#171 | Posted: 30 Jul 2013 09:31 | Edited by: Jezzi Stewart

Here's 1926-1931

1926 -Some Father/Son Time

Original: Another from Lorna, no number, Thanks, sis

What would YOU do to reconnect with your children?

1927 - Dangerous Play

Original: My Love comics, #4

This was inspired by the words of Joshua, the computer in the movie "War Games": "A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." This is sometimes true for the battle of the sexes as well as for global thermonuclear war.

1928 - Reality Consequences

Original: Painting: "The Charming Performance"
by Charles Joseph Frederick Soulacroix

When I saw this painting, I immediately thought of "American Idol" on the telly.

1929 - The Best of Both Worlds

Original: First Love comics, #80

Win win!

1930 - Child Welfare

Original: Romantic Adventures comics, #82

If clothes make the woman, perhaps they make the mother, too.

1931 - Too Late!

Original: Painting, "The Favorite Poet" Lawrence Alma-Tadera, 1888

I'm pro choice, but anti abortion; I guess this one reflects that.

Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#172 | Posted: 30 Jul 2013 09:41 | Edited by: Jezzi Stewart

Here's 1932-1937

1932 - Fred & Ginger

Original: First Love comics, #15

As soon as I saw this original, I thought, "That guy looks like Fred Astair.

1933 - Debut

Original: Photo, probably an early 30's movie still, no info given

The facial expressions and the body language of the three together suggested this. It looks like the girl in the middle is being held in place - hands on arms - and pointed out - hands over head; she also looks apprehensive and is the only one not smiling. It's obvious she must be a he ... well, perhaps only in TGfiction Land

1934 - Listening Skills Needed

Original: The Dark Mansion Of Forbidden Love comics, #2

The big "ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE" sign over the door should have clued him in ... or, rather, out.

1935 - Tammy Beats Touchdowns!

Original: Probably an illustration for a magazine story - no info given

This came from my real life. Even when I was in my football uniform on the playing field, I knew I'd be much happier on the sidelines in my cheerleader outfit.

1936 - Silver Lining

Original: Blue Ribbon Comics #4, Teen-Age Diary Secrets

Love finds a way!

1937 - LIGHTskirt

Original: Giant Comics Editions #12, Diary Secrets

My father's advice again" They remember everything, they hold a grudge forever, and they get even!"

Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#173 | Posted: 30 Jul 2013 09:47 | Edited by: Jezzi Stewart

Here's 19338a,b,c,&d - 1940. I'll post 1921-1940 to the site when it's back up.

1938a,b,c,&d - The Women In His Life series

Originals: All are Mulsified Cocoanut Oil Shampoo Ads from the 1920's. The common ad is by Earl Christy and shows Miss America 1926 and her two runners up. "a" is by Will Grefe and from Ladies Home Journal, September, 1923. "b" is by Will Grefe in 1919 entitled "Fireplace". "c" is by Earl Christy in 1926 entitled "Feathers". "d' is by Earl Christy and from Women's Home Companion, May, 1926

It was really fun creating these four with the one ad in common to hold them together.

Just a note tying 1938c to 1932: One of Fred Astair's nicknames for Ginger Rogers was "Feathers" for an anoying (to him) feather gown she wore in one of their movies.

1939 - Pigtail Punishment

Original: Polly Pigtails, The Magazine For Girls, October, 1946, #9

Having him apologize and ask to join the party as PRINCE Polly Pigtails leaves no doubt that he's there as a sissy, not a girl wannabe, and is truly sadistic. As bad as apologizing and asking as Princess Polly Pigtails would be, it would be better. ... At least that's my opinion.

1940 - Aunties and Girlfriends and Boyfriends, Oh My!

Original: Love Confessions comics, #52

This was inspired by the song from Grease, Summer Nights"

"Summer lovin', had me a blast
Summer lovin', happened so fast
Met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be"

And by the real summer of Love, summer 1967, which I lived through.

suedenim

TGCapper and Moderator 

#174 | Posted: 30 Jul 2013 18:08

I think 1940's heroine hasn't quite thought things through. She's worried people will think she wants to be a girl, and the way out is... by acting like a girl and making out with lots of boys!

I guess if it's six of one, half a dozen of the other like that, you might as well go on some dates and try to have some fun....
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#175 | Posted: 8 Aug 2013 00:39

Here's 1941-1945

1941 - Gurl Extended

Original: Archie comics, #86

No good deed goes unpunished!

1942 - Identity Issues

Original: True Life Secrets comics, #10

WHO is she? WHO is He? Was she he? If he became her, what happened to the original her? I’m NOT writing this one!

1943 - Wedding Planers

Original: Le Bon Ton fashion plate, probably 1880’s

One E to Two E’s, One He to New She

1944 - Risky Business

Original: Blue Ribbon Comics #2, “Diary Secrets”

Of course the best outcome would be, as the song says, “I'm certain, honey, that life would be sunny
With plenty of money and you.”

1945 - Second Chance?

Original: All True Romance comics, 1955 series, #3 (09/57)

Paul loves Sally; Sally loves Paul. Paul becomes Pamela; Sally leaves Pamela but still loves Paul. Pamela loves George; George loves Pamela until he finds out she was Paul. George leaves Pamela; Pamela becomes Paul. Paul still loves Sally; Sally ...
I’m NOT writing this one either!
Gurl Extended
Gurl Extended
Identity Issues
Identity Issues
Risky Business
Risky Business
Second Chance?
Second Chance?
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#176 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 21:10

I have 1946-1960 done, so I'll post 1946-1952 (plus issue VG202) now and 1953-1960 in a day or so.

1946 - Summer Gurl

Original: Another from Lorna, LT799. Thanks, Sis.

Pete had always looked forward to his summers with his Aunt Jane; she’d always had interesting things for him to do. The only thing different that made his summer a bit scary was that she had things for HER to do.

1947 - TG Changes

Original: Young Love comics, #17

What do you think, dear readers, will “she” be leaving with or without Suzi?

1948 - Barred From Manhood

Original: True War Romances comics, #11

A new uniform (and a new look) for a different outfit!

1949 - Politically Incorrect

Original: True War Romances comics, #17

Many C.U.T.I.E. members are recruited from GI Josies, (See VG comics issue #202 for first mention.), male soldiers who crossdress while on leave. Vaingirls salons has a contract with the DOD to help with the feminizing aspects of C.U.T.I.E. training.

1950 - Leg-Gender -y “Ladies”

Original: (The New) Millie The Model comics, #156

One year later, Phyllis is married to the multibillionaire owner of the company, and “Millie” is - who else? - Millie The Model, with her own comic book.

1951 - Stand In

Original: Teen-Age Temptations comics, #5

The original Phyllis returns just in time to save her husband from being convicted of murder. He never goes back to being “Dave”, instead taking the name Philliappa. You know them as the lead actresses in the smash new TV sitcom, “Bride marries Bride”.

1952 - What’s The Difference?

Original: First Love comics, #77

It was an article about this salon in “Sixteen” magazine in 1975 that led Joyce Hall to consider starting a similar one, Vaingirls, when the situation with her brother arose. See my story at Fictionmania, “Vaingirls: Joyce’s Story, for Vaingirls’ beginning.

The salon in this issue no longer exists. While Vaingirls salons will use mental conditioning techniques on occasion, their use is limited and strictly controlled and always with the consent of the client.
Summer Gurl
Summer Gurl
TG Changes
TG Changes
Barred From Manhood
Barred From Manhood
Politically Incorrect
Politically Incorrect
VG Issue #202 - First Mention Of GI Josie
VG Issue #202 - First Mention Of GI Josie
Leg-Gender-Y "Ladies"
Leg-Gender-Y "Ladies"
Stand In
Stand In
What's The Difference?
What's The Difference?
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#177 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 21:53 | Edited by: Jezzi Stewart

And here's 1953-1960. I'll post 1941-1960 to the site when it is op and running again.

1953 - Daddy’s Gurl

Original: Teen-Age Temptations comics, #2

Everyone needs an adventure now and then!

1954 - Dragged To Death?

Original: True Detective Magazine, February, 1954

Whether in the here and now or in the hereafter, party on ... dudette!

1955 - Mile High Maiden

Original: Romantic Hearts comics, 1951 series, #2

Fly the sexy skies!

1956 - Leg-Gender -y “Ladies” II

Original: Movie Still, Joan Blondell and Carole Landis, “Topper Returns”, 1941

The number one, surefire method for hitching a ride for girls ... and gurls!

1957 - Bullies To Belles

Original: Magazine add for Teena Paige fashions / Avila Fabrics nylon, USA, probably 1950’s

I would LOVE to wear these dresses (and wear my hair in the curly ponytail with matching ribbon bow) Unfortunately, to look good I’d have to be ... well, too many ... years younger and pounds lighter

1958 - Fairest Of Them All

Original: A Date With Judy comics, #47

Gurls make better girlie girls because they try harder!

1959 - Maidenly Mayhem

Original: Magazine story illustration for “Office Wife, Jr.” by Faith Baldwin. 1960

Girlie nails: Harder to type, easier to kill!

1960 - A Poor Substitute For Love

Original: Romantic Hearts comics, 1953 series, #12

Too much girl to be her lover, not enough girl to not want to be.
Daddy's Gurl
Daddy's Gurl
Dragged To Death?
Dragged To Death?
Mile High Maiden
Mile High Maiden
Leg-gender-y "Ladies" II
Leg-gender-y "Ladies" II
Bullies To Belles
Bullies To Belles
Fairest Of Them All
Fairest Of Them All
Maidenly Mayhem
Maidenly Mayhem
A Poor Substitute For Love
A Poor Substitute For Love
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#178 | Posted: 19 Sep 2013 13:02 | Edited by: Jezzi Stewart

Here's 1961-1965. Back to five again

1961 - A Dish Best Served Feminine I

Original: Diary Secrets comics, #28

“Fiona” enjoying HERself would, of course, be the ultimate revenge on Sue.

1962 - Because I’m The MOM!

Original: Archie’s Girls Betty And Veronica comics, #11

The mother of the species is more deadly than the male OR the female!

I don’t use Archie Publications covers much any more; the characters are too iconic. For this one I changed the hair color and eliminated the letters on the boys’ sweaters to try and get away from that.

1963 - Femme Brushed

Originals: Teen-Age Diary Secret comics, numbers 5 & 6

Do you remember this kind of magazine or comic; get to the last page of a story and the next page is upside down and the last page of the second story? I do, and if you do, you’re as old as me!

This one was inspired by a TG story I read about a boy who fell so soundly asleep when his hair was brushed almost anything could be done to him and he wouldn’t wake up. I don’t remember the title or author.

1964 - A Dish Best Served feminine II

Original: An illustration for a magazine story, I believe. No information was given. It looks like two illustrations, but it was only one.

I didn’t realize till after I’d finished this one that it was pretty much the same as VG1961, even to the name Fiona and Sue, but I decided to post it anyway.

1965 - Getting Away From It All

Original: First Romance Magazine (but I think it’s really a comic) #9

I did this one mostly for the play on the phrase, “Quitting the Rat Race”; it’s a college version of the stressed out male boss becoming a happy feminine secretary TGfiction stories.
A Dish Best Served Feminine I
A Dish Best Served Feminine I
Because I'm The MOM, That's Why!
Because I'm The MOM, That's Why!
Femme Brushed
Femme Brushed
A Dish Best Served Feminine II
A Dish Best Served Feminine II
Getting Away From It All
Getting Away From It All
maria ski

#179 | Posted: 8 Oct 2013 16:24

I really love 'Because I'm the MOM, That's why!'.

When I started to dress en-femme. My mum made sure I did it right.
Jezzi Stewart

TGCapper 

#180 | Posted: 11 Oct 2013 08:35 | Edited by: Jezzi Stewart

Thanks for your comment, Maria. My mother never got to meet Jezzi; I think she would have liked her.

Here's 1966 - 1973. I have thru 1980 done, so the remaining seven will be posted here in a few days.

1966 - Duty Calls

Original: Gangsters And Gun Molls comics, #2

No rest for the virtuous!

1967 - Validating �Her� Choice

Original: First Romance comics, #49

I like the idea of using a secondary costume to draw attention away from one�s primary costume. I went to Halloween parties my costume was never �girl� but always �girl in a costume� I did usually work with a GG who introduced me around as her cousin from out of town or somesuch.

1968 - Wifed

Original: Pocket Princesses, #22

Magic: The ideal way to change those little things about the one you love that annoy you - like sex and gender.

1969 -Thoroughly Modern Millies

Original: Photo from the article, �FOR SUMMER ... to cool and flatter� in Australian Women�s Weekly, December 7, 1960

Bill and Ted will try anything. Whether as dudes or dudettes, party on! It was the girls' body language and expressions that inspired this one.

1970 - Faux Fox Outfox

Original: First Romance comics, #20

I wonder what little brother would have done had Crapowski been a good kisser?

1971 - Survival Tactics

Original: Heart Throbs comics, #42

They were alone together on the island for four years before being rescued. What do YOU think happened after the rescue?

1972 - Out Of Control Outing

Original: Heart Throbs comics, #60

How would YOU handle this situation if you were �Johnnie�?

1973 - Reluctantly grateful

Original: No information given

I think this was supposed to be a forced femme humiliation drawing, with the one in red being the sissy taunted by the girls. I thought the one in red was dressed and looked too normal girl to make a convincing sissy, though, so I tweaked the idea a bit.
Duty Calls
Duty Calls
Validating "Her" Choice
Validating "Her" Choice
Wifed!
Wifed!
Thoroughly Modern Millies
Thoroughly Modern Millies
Faux Fox Outfox
Faux Fox Outfox
Survival Tactics
Survival Tactics
Out Of Control Outing
Out Of Control Outing
Reluctantly Grateful
Reluctantly Grateful
Page  Page 12 of 14:  « Previous  1  ...  11  12  13  14  Next » 
Modified Covers TGCaps Forums / Modified Covers / Vaingirls Comics back at The Forum Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.