TGCaps Forums | Polls | Search | Rules/Guide |
Modified Covers TGCaps Forums / Modified Covers /  

Confessions 4

SoCalSecrets
TGCapper 

#1 | Posted: 4 Jul 2007 19:36 | Edited by: SoCalSecrets

Gawd, this one took much longer to do that I had originally planned.

The original is Pictorial Confessions #1 (St. John, 1949). I was originally just going to do a re-cap, but then I thought that it shouldn't be too hard to change the title to something like "A Crossdresser's Confession". Unfortunately, that big "C", as well as the "f", just got in the way of anything that I wanted to do.

Pictorial Confessions #1

Eventually I decided to move the "Confessions" to the top and shrink it a bit. Then I converted it into "Confessions of a Crossdresser".
But sir...
But sir...
AndiJF

TGCapper and Moderator 

#2 | Posted: 5 Jul 2007 02:59

I liked it. Moving those fancy curvy letters around must have been a pain. I'd probably have replaced the title completely.

Oh, and girls? Don't go out with a guy who wears a tomato-red jacket; especially with beige pants.
SoCalSecrets
TGCapper 

#3 | Posted: 5 Jul 2007 04:21

Moving those fancy curvy letters around must have been a pain.

Moving the "Confessions" part of the title really wasn't that hard. It was just two cut-and-pastes onto a clean red header, plus a little cleanup. Then I had to shrink it a bit.

It was harder finding a font that worked. I would have liked to find something that was just a little bolder than the font that I used, but I kept finding fonts that were either to wan or too fat.

Oh, and girls? Don't go out with a guy who wears a tomato-red jacket; especially with beige pants.

Could it be that you're talking from experience? ;-) [I've only seen that combination on an auto salesman.]

Take a look at his long fingernails and shaped eyebrows. Could he be a closet crossdresser?
Modified Covers TGCaps Forums / Modified Covers / Confessions 4 Top
Your reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.